MULTI PURPOSE MECHANISED TANKS
OPEN TYPE: ROUND and OBLONG (with a figure 8 shape) Fixed and with tank inclination system,
made completely from AISI 304/AISI 316 stainless steel.
Capacity from 500 to 10.000 litres.
Available in the following versions:
FR/PI: equipped with an insulated wall, with a steam or hot water heating system on the bottom
FR/TRP: “triple wall”, equipped with a steam or hot water heating system both on the bottom and on the walls, and cooled by circulating spring water or cold water.
Thermal insulation, protected by stainless steel coating.
Also equipped with:
- Mixing group, with speed adjustment of the curd cutter or the agitator blades by inverter;
- Curd cutter and agitator blades of stainless steel, wire or blade;
- Accident protection safety mesh;
- PT100 temperature probe;
- Front curd discharge valve, handwheel or pneumatic type;
- Support frame;
- Service gangway with access ladder;
- Control panel, electromechanical or with PLC;
CLOSED WITH C.I.P. WASH: CIRCULAR, OBLONG (with a figure 8 shape) with C.I.P.
wash, fixed type and with tank inclination system, made completely of AISI 304/AISI 316 stainless steel.
Tanks coagulation "hemispherical horizontal" CLOSED or OPEN
Collection tanks curd
Made of stainless steel, running health care, full bulkhead filter perforated stainless steel, only the bottom and wall,
removable – Mounted on wheels .
They can be equipped with:
Stampiera steel for conveying the curd in the various molds
System pre-pressing to 4 air pistons with relative filter plates constructed in sheet AISI 304 and spars pressing, adjuster compressed air
Cutting system complete with curd rotary cutter
Plant, pre-mounted on a platform, suitable for treating 1500/2000 litres of milk per day, for cheese, butter and ricotta cheese.
Cheese salting immersion tank with cage hoist lifting system
Made of AISI 316 reinforced steel, with adjustable supporting feet.
- Electric hoist group for lifting the cages, capacity 500/1000 kg, supported by suitable structure
- Water circulation motor pump
- Stainless steel electric control panel
Upon request: Plate exchanger for cooling the salting mixture
Made from thick AISI 316 stainless steel with shaped walls and reinforced with stainless steel plates.
Complete with gangway with a non-slip stainless steel grill on the surface.
Saline solution preparation/cooling and dissolving group
Made up of:
- Centrifugal motor pump
- Vertical saline tank of AISI 316 steel
- Temperature control group made up of an AISI 316 plate heat exchanger for cooling the saline liquid
- Stainless steel control panel
ultima modifica: 2015-04-26T14:47:18+00:00